Since its first commercial use in the late 1960s, LED technology has been confined to specialty lighting applications. Recent technological innovations have resulted in whiter and brighter LEDs than ever before. Current technology is now available to use LED technology for general facility lighting including both interior and exterior applications. It makes your facility look great, and saves you money in the process. Also, we don’t cherry pick. We look at all of your lights, not just the easy ones.
Hi-Def has the people to help you assess your lighting needs, design appropriate upgrades, and install quality fixtures/lamps. We are a distributor for several different brands of LED lights including CREE, which is the premier LED light manufacturer in the US for exterior and interior lighting. Their products are widely specified for public works projects such as street lighting. They have a full line of LED products for fuel canopies, yard lighting, security/wall-pack lighting, and a multitude of fixtures for interior applications. They continue to improve their products with innovative engineering to make them available for an increasing number of applications.
We provide the following services:
- Lighting design
- Photometric drawings
- Rebate processing
- Lighting/energy management systems
- Lighting sales
- Certified installer for PACE programs and electric facilities in many jurisdictions.
- Custom mounting systems, brackets, and adaptor plates powder coated in several standard colors from our own metal shop
We are truly a full service shop to get your lighting upgrade done with minimal effort on your part so you can stay focused on running your business.
LED lighting provides the following benefits:
- Lower electric bills
- Extremely long life spans
- Nearly maintenance free lighting
- Improves the appearance of your facility
- Provides a more natural light for your customers and employees
- Dark sky compliant
- Low glare and excellent cut off properties
- Makes achieving Title 24 compliance much easier
- Dimming features work well with lighting management systems
- Low heat production to reduce the heat load inside your building
- Many of our products are made in the USA, right down to the chips
- Large variety of fixtures and optics to meet nearly all lighting applications
We can make your upgrade project easy, and we can get it done for no cash out of pocket with our various financing programs. We work with the electric utilities, the PACE programs, and various lenders to provide several different options for financing the project. You can choose the program that fits your needs best. Call us today and get started saving money!
- Gas Stations – Interiors and Exteriors (fuel canopies, yard lighting, security/wall-pack lighting, soffit lighting, ceilings, wall washes, downlights, backlit signs, and more)
- Card Locks – Exteriors (fuel canopies, yard lighting, security/wall-pack lighting, and soffit lighting)
- Car Washes – Interiors and Exteriors
- Show rooms and dealerships (auto/ motorcylces/boats) interiors and parking areas
- Parking lots
- Commercial offices
- Public Works
- Industrial Facilities
Lines We Carry